Dr. Peter Argenta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 17th, 2014
Respectful!
He is a wise, calm and highly skilled doctor and surgeon ... and every time I meet with him, he takes his time, listens carefully, answers all my questions, gives me honest recommendations, patiently explains himself and goes out of his way to be kind and courteous. In short, he shows that he cares about my well-being. Now, THIS is health care at it's best!

July 11th, 2014
Caring and informative
I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Argenta. He has an outstanding professional demeanor. He gives clear and plentiful information and is willing to answer any questions without making the patient feel rushed. He is clearly a very competent practitioner and surgeon. I had complete confidence in his abilities and was reassured by his caring manner. He is personable and engaging, too, and his office staff is just as nice. I wish more doctors were just like him!

July 7th, 2012
Top notch doctor!
My first contact with Dr. Argenta was four years ago when I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. He was my surgeon and he and his staff were there for me every step of the way--through chemo, radiation, and eventually the healing process of getting back to a "normal" life. Four years later, they are all still here if I have any issue that concerns me.

December 6th, 2009
Kind, compassionate, thorough.
I was referred to Dr. Argenta as a 27 year old with endometrial cancer. I was lost, scared, and very, very confused when I met with him for my first office visit. He spent a full hour with me answering every question I had, and then supplying some answers to questions that women commonly have but I didn't know to ask. I was more than grateful for his kindness, his patience, and his genuine concern for my wellness. I have been seeing Dr. Argenta for two years now for follow up visits. During each follow up visit he asks me first how I am feeling in a whole health sense, then doing with my ongoing cancer treatment. He then addresses any questions I have, tells me what to expect in the coming months (even if it's "it's going to be the same as what you've been dealing with - just hang in there"), encourages me to keep up the good work, and then explains what he will be doing during the exam and the purpose of the procedures. His nurse, Joan, is a perfect compliment to Dr. Argenta. She is just as kind and caring, just as knowledgeable and thorough. She is amazing at helping nervous 20-somethings through scary exams and always checks on the emotional well being of her patients. The only complaint I have is that he can be difficult to get an appointment with, as he takes office visits only one day a week at the location I see him, but as long as I give a months notice I can generally get in with no problem. That said, even Dr. Argenta's office staff, Anne, is amazing and will do whatever she can to make sure you can get an appointment that works for you if you are able to give her just a little notice.