A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Arger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Arger, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harry Arger MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Arger practice?
- Dr. Peter Arger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Arger practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.