Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Armstrong
Dr. Peter Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor Springs, MI, with other offices in Petoskey, MI and Traverse City, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Cheboygan Memorial Hospital and Northern Michigan Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Armstrong has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Peter Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor Springs, MI.
Dr. Thomas Boike
Petoskey, MI 4.82 mi10
Dr. William Riordan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Petoskey, MI 4.82 mi28
Dr. Janice Schwinke
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Petoskey, MI 4.82 mi36