A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Aronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aronson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronson graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aronson has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Aronson practice?
Dr. Peter Aronson practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Dermatologists.