A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Arrowsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrowsmith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arrowsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Arrowsmith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrowsmith graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Arrowsmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Noel Arrowsmith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Arrowsmith practice?
- Dr. Peter Arrowsmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Arrowsmith practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.