Peter H Ashjian MD Patient Reviews

May 20th, 2016
Terrible Dr.
I wouldn't recommend this Dr. To anyone, he was my mothers plastic surgeon after a double mastectomy was supposed to be redone to give my mother some self confidence again to have breasts. Needless to say, the results were awful and my mother continually referred to herself as a "mutilated person" until the day she died due to progression of her cancer. One breast was noticibly bigger than the other and she was very tight on one side, as well as had problems with skin discoloration such as turning black and purple several times. So thank you to this Dr. For a poorly done job. Completely goes against your mission statement.

June 28th, 2015
Face Surgery
I was aware of Dr. Ashjian because of his expertise in breast reconstruction. When I saw his results and how meticulous his suturing was I felt comfortable having him perform surgery on my face. I am about one week out from a surgery on my face and I look great. I can hardly see my scars. Dr. Ashjian is funny, he cares about his patients and their results. He always a pleasure to see. I will always refer patients to Dr. Ashjian. He is outstanding.

April 15th, 2015
A caring doctor when dealing with sensitive matter like breast reconstruction.

February 17th, 2015
Truly amazing reconstructive breast surgery. I recommend this doctor most highly and without hesitation.

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Ashjian is an excellent surgeon. Yes, It can be difficult at times to get an appointment because he is always on the go. He even follows up with patients on sundays if his week schedule is too hectic. I would recommend Dr. Ashjian to all my family and friends. He is very knowledgeable and just an other all great doctor.

August 26th, 2013
Incredibly Happy!
I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Ashjian and am so incredibly happy with the results. I am only three weeks post procedure and am feeling and looking great! I really appreciated that the doctor took his time to explain all details about the procedure, as well as, taking the time to help me decide on a size that I was happy with. I felt very comfortable in care of Dr. Ashjian and his staff, who accommodated my procedure flawlessly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashjian to all my family members and friends. He's a wonderful physician that is very knowledgeable and displays excellent bedside manners.

March 19th, 2013
My Surgery
I have had two surgeries by Dr. Asjian for breast reconstruction. His work is fine. Results are good. For both surgeries, I waited over 4 hours in the pre-op bed before he came in for surgery. I was most unhappy about the scheduling process. The first time, he saw me and said his staff would schedule surgery. They told me a date about a month later to come in for pre-op lab work. When I came in, they said there was no surgery scheduled, just another office visit. The next surgery, he told me his office staff would schedule surgery and call me. Weeks later I called and was told," they are currently working on that and will call you" This is apparently their canned reply as I would up told that on three different occasions. I went to the doctor in November.I heard nothing at all from them until I was called in Feb. the day they wanted to have me come in for lab work

March 17th, 2011
In Dec.of last year I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my second bout. I decided my best option was a bilateral mastectomy, with a reconstruction. I was referred to Dr. Ashjian, he was very thorough in his explanation and showed me pictures on his laptop of previous procedures that he performed on other patients...the same that would be performed on me. In my opinion he is the best, he has an excellent bedside manner, a great sense of humor and more importantly compassionate. He stayed at a hotel in the same area of the hospital so he could be close in case he was needed. My surgery was early in the a.m., when I last looked at the wall clock it was 1:00am the next morning and he was at my bedside. He was at my bedside at least 3 times a day. All of my doctors who have seen my breasts were impressed with his work. He is my hero. Thank you so much Dr. Ashjian for all you have done. We appreciate all of your returned calls with answers to our questions. Our deepest gratitude. God bless you

October 11th, 2009
Dr Ashjian is my angel
I am 4 weeks out from my DIEP flap surgery. I can honestly say my results, so far, are more than I expected. No complications. My next step is in 3 months. Dr. Ashjian is the first doctor that I feel is really concerned with my well being. He is always available for any questions, considering I live 1 1/2 hours from his office. He is extremly professional yet very compassionate. God sent this doctor into my life.