Peter H Ashjian, MD
23929 McBean Pkwy
Ste 110
Valencia, CA 91355
818-241-9611
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Incredibly Happy!  |  show details
by REH on Aug 26th, 2013

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Ashjian and am so incredibly happy with the results. I am only three weeks post procedure and am feeling and looking great! I really appreciated that the doctor took his time to explain all details about the procedure, as well as, taking the time to help me decide on a size that I was happy with. I felt very comfortable in care of Dr. Ashjian and his staff, who accommodated my procedure flawlessly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashjian to all my family members and friends. He's a wonderful physician that is very knowledgeable and displays excellent bedside manners.

|  DDS  |  show details
by Henry S. on Mar 27th, 2013

Would definetly not recommend this Dr. and or his staff. Overcharged me and my insurance and is still sending me bills even thought i was told insurance was going to cover everything. Was charged close to $12,000 for a scar that was gonna be covered up still have scar still painful and still paying bills. would definetly go to another Dr. Besides scar being in uncomfortable place staff was laughing on how i got the scar and made me feel real uncomfortable.

|  My Surgery  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Asjian for breast reconstruction. His work is fine. Results are good. For both surgeries, I waited over 4 hours in the pre-op bed before he came in for surgery. I was most unhappy about the scheduling process. The first time, he saw me and said his staff would schedule surgery. They told me a date about a month later to come in for pre-op lab work. When I came in, they said there was no surgery scheduled, just another office visit. The next surgery, he told me his office staff would schedule surgery and call me. Weeks later I called and was told," they are currently working on that and will call you" This is apparently their canned reply as I would up told that on three different occasions. I went to the doctor in November.I heard nothing at all from them until I was called in Feb. the day they wanted to have me come in for lab work

|  Very Satisfied Patient  |  show details
by Gladys on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Ashjian is the best. I was diagnosed with breast cancer March 2010. I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction, a 12 hour procedure. The best decision I made. He was with me when I got moved to my room (close to midnight) after surgery and was back with me at 3 in the morning when the nurse called him because she wasn't convinced that everything was just perfect. Everything was just perfect. No complications. Everything went exactly as he explained. I live 3 hours away from his office/hospital, yeah a bit of a hassle but well worth it. Wouldn't have it any other way. My GP, oncologist, and in general everyone who sees my breast are impressed by the results. Bathing suits, low cut tops, not a problem :) Dr Ashjian is a blessing.

|  show details
by Carol Atencio and daughters Tiffany and Wendy on Mar 17th, 2011

In Dec.of last year I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my second bout. I decided my best option was a bilateral mastectomy, with a reconstruction. I was referred to Dr. Ashjian, he was very thorough in his explanation and showed me pictures on his laptop of previous procedures that he performed on other patients...the same that would be performed on me. In my opinion he is the best, he has an excellent bedside manner, a great sense of humor and more importantly compassionate. He stayed at a hotel in the same area of the hospital so he could be close in case he was needed. My surgery was early in the a.m., when I last looked at the wall clock it was 1:00am the next morning and he was at my bedside. He was at my bedside at least 3 times a day. All of my doctors who have seen my breasts were impressed with his work. He is my hero. Thank you so much Dr. Ashjian for all you have done. We appreciate all of your returned calls with answers to our questions. Our deepest gratitude. God bless you

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Spends much time with his patients.

|  Dr Ashjian is my angel  |  show details
by Linda in Bakersfield on Oct 11th, 2009

I am 4 weeks out from my DIEP flap surgery. I can honestly say my results, so far, are more than I expected. No complications. My next step is in 3 months. Dr. Ashjian is the first doctor that I feel is really concerned with my well being. He is always available for any questions, considering I live 1 1/2 hours from his office. He is extremly professional yet very compassionate. God sent this doctor into my life.