A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ashline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ashline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashline
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ashline, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashline graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ashline has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Ashline FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Ashline practice?
- Dr. Peter Ashline has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ashline practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Cardiologists.