A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ashline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ashline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashline
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ashline, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashline graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ashline has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Ashline FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Ashline practice?
- Dr. Peter Ashline has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ashline practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Cardiologists.