Dr. Peter Asnis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Asnis?

April 24th, 2017

Competence AND kindness

The entire staff is wonderful -- so smart, respectful, and kind. I feel very lucky. (ACL tear from skiing accident)

November 16th, 2015

Dr Asnis recently performed my shoulder surgery and his attention to detail is second to none. There isnt enough room for me to explain how happy i can possibly be with dr asnis and his assistant Sean Hazzard.

November 15th, 2013

ACL

The best doctor ever!! I had a season ending knee surgery and dr asnis fully understands what myself and other athletes have to go through. He is very calming and you can put full trust in him. He will give you nothing but his best. He is an all around great guy. I would go to him for anything he is the best at what he does and is a help on a personal level as well. I went to him because he is the surgeon for the Boston Bruins. I play hockey and he knows the game and the timeline of recovery. It's very helpful that he has the knowledge for the game. That was a big reason I went to him he knows what I can and can't do and he will make sure when I get back on the ice i will be stronger and faster than ever before!!

August 20th, 2013

Good, but not great

Solid surgeon, but not an expert diagnostician. Make sure you get additional opinions.

March 31st, 2013

Good orthopedics surgeon

Good general orthopedics surgeon. Decent diagnostician.

March 18th, 2013

NO. RESPECT/ WHO. BEST. INTREST. SERVED

He. Had me Totally snowed I trusted him Implicitly .I suffered what for me was a life changing injury I put all My trust in doctor A For Five Years . Most of the time being. Prescribed oxycodone. I would be suffering at Home waiting For my Next Appointment still no Real answers just Wait for my Written script to come in the mail my only relief at This stage. Never missed an appointment in five years doc said he would signed Pappers for my Dissability I was waiting for my next appointment and received a call from doc 'secretary changing my appointment said doc was going on vacation.Day before appointment came no reminder call I have gotten reminder calls for going on five years so i called them first was told I have no appointment I asked for Kathy doc's sec was then told she did not. Work there any more. And. In the next. Breath was told Doctor. ANIS IS. RETIREING. I. Was shocked. Blindsided

December 6th, 2011

a patient

I would recommend Dr Asnis as I had him for two Knee surgeries for torn mencius. He is professional in what he does. Dr Asnis follows up after you have had surgery. I even got my boyfriend to go to him. If you want someone who's experince & has a excellent background in education you couldn't find a better doctor them him. I wouldn't go to anyone else but him.

May 11th, 2011

Knee cartilage

Had cartilage removed, shaped. Dr. Asnis took time to explain procedure, options. Full recovery in short period of time. Tremendous care.

April 5th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Asnis is outstanding in all ways.

April 20th, 2017