A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Auld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Asphyxia Neonatorum
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Auld graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Auld practice?
Dr. Peter Auld practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.