A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aupperle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aupperle
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Aupperle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aupperle, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aupperle graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Aupperle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Aupperle MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Aupperle practice?
- Dr. Peter Aupperle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Aupperle practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Psychiatrists.