A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aupperle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aupperle, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Alzheimer Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aupperle graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aupperle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aupperle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance