A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aupperle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Aupperle is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aupperle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aupperle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aupperle, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aupperle graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Aupperle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Aupperle MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Aupperle practice?
- Dr. Peter Aupperle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Aupperle practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Psychiatrists and Piscataway Geriatric Doctors.