A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Auriemma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Auriemma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Auriemma graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Auriemma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T Hayden VAMC
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Auriemma MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Auriemma practice?
- Dr. Peter Auriemma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Auriemma practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.