A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Auriemma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auriemma
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Auriemma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Auriemma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Auriemma graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Auriemma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T Hayden VAMC
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Auriemma MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Auriemma practice?
- Dr. Peter Auriemma has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Auriemma practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.