A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Aziz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aziz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aziz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Aziz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Affinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fekri Aziz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Peter Aziz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Aziz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland Heights, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Cardiologists.