A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Aziz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aziz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Aziz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Affinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fekri Aziz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Peter Aziz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Aziz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and North Canton, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.