A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chase, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Chase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chase MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Chase practice?
- Dr. Peter Chase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chase practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.