Learn more about Dr. Peter Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gregory is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Berkeley Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Peter Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.