A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Berkeley Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Peter Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.