A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Terry, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Terry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Browne Terry MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Terry practice?
- Dr. Peter Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Terry practices Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pulmonologists.