A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wasserman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Peter Wasserman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wasserman practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Spokane, WA.
See Seattle Internists.