Learn more about Dr. Peter Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weber, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Weber MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Weber practice?
- Dr. Peter Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Weber practices Neurological Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.