Learn more about Dr. Peter Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weber, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Weber MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Weber practice?
- Dr. Peter Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Weber practices Neurological Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.