Learn more about Dr. Peter Baay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Baay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Baay, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Baay graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Baay MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Baay practice?
- Dr. Peter Baay has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Baay practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons and Amarillo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.