A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Baay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Baay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Baay, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Baay graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Baay MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Baay practice?
- Dr. Peter Baay has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Baay practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.