A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans