A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Brian Bach MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Bach practice?
- Dr. Peter Bach has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bach practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.