A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bachwich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bachwich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bachwich, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachwich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bachwich has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Bachwich MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Bachwich practice?
- Dr. Peter Bachwich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bachwich practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Alpena, MI.
See Columbus Pulmonologists and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.