A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Baddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Baddick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Baddick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Baddick DO is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter Baddick practice?
- Dr. Peter Baddick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Baddick practices General Practice near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton General Practitioners.