A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagley
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bagley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bagley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter H Bagley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Peter Bagley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bagley practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Worcester Pulmonologists and Worcester Critical Care Practitioners.