A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bagley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter H Bagley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Peter Bagley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bagley practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Critical Care Practitioners and Worcester Pulmonologists.