A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bagley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan