Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by sally rutter on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr Bala is such a wonderful doctor. I just had several tests and also surgery done. He was there to answer any questions and he personally called with the results within a few days. I am very happy with all of my visits and the office staff is always kind and friendly. Dr Bala makes a needed experience easy to deal with.

Love him and his staff! show details Love him and his staff!
Nov 25th, 2012

I am currently on my sixth pregnancy with no children yet. The last four of my five miscarriages I had with Dr. Bala. He and his staff were amazing with each and every one of them. I couldn't ask for a more compassionate doctor and staff to have taken care of me. His PA, Lorie Shipley is amazing as well. I have seen her with this pregnancy and am more than satisfied! I am nearing five months with this one and this is the fartherst I have ever made it. I look forward to continuing my care with him through the rest of this and the delivery! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do Dr. Bala! You and your staff are amazing!

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Bala is great with his patients and a wonderful obgyn. I would suggest him to anyone.

Bala Peter Z Md - Obgyn Associates is good show details Bala Peter Z Md - Obgyn Associates is good
by Citysearch User on Sep 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Very good doctor and his partner in his office. Nice knows about alot of things women wouldn`t normally ask he just comes out with being kno...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com