Dr. Peter Bala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Bala is wonderful. Very attentive, gentle and truly listens. However, he has gone to a "physician assistant" type of staff, and you really don't get to see him unless you specifically ask for him, and that wait time may be weeks. Because of that I'm currently looking for a new doc.

April 1st, 2014
Dr Bala is such a wonderful doctor. I just had several tests and also surgery done. He was there to answer any questions and he personally called with the results within a few days. I am very happy with all of my visits and the office staff is always kind and friendly. Dr Bala makes a needed experience easy to deal with.

November 25th, 2012
Love him and his staff!
I am currently on my sixth pregnancy with no children yet. The last four of my five miscarriages I had with Dr. Bala. He and his staff were amazing with each and every one of them. I couldn't ask for a more compassionate doctor and staff to have taken care of me. His PA, Lorie Shipley is amazing as well. I have seen her with this pregnancy and am more than satisfied! I am nearing five months with this one and this is the fartherst I have ever made it. I look forward to continuing my care with him through the rest of this and the delivery! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do Dr. Bala! You and your staff are amazing!

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Bala is great with his patients and a wonderful obgyn. I would suggest him to anyone.