A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Balacuit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Balacuit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balacuit
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Balacuit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balacuit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balacuit has 30 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Balacuit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Balacuit practice?
- Dr. Peter Balacuit has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Balacuit practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Monrovia, CA.
See Monrovia Family Physicians and Monrovia General Practitioners.