A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Balacuit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Balacuit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balacuit
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balacuit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balacuit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balacuit has 30 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Balacuit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Balacuit practice?
- Dr. Peter Balacuit has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Balacuit practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Monrovia, CA.
See Monrovia Primary Care Doctors.