A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Barglow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Barglow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barglow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barglow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barglow graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Barglow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Doctors Med Center Pinole Campus
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Barglow MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Barglow practice?
- Dr. Peter Barglow has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Barglow practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Psychiatrists, Berkeley Child Psychiatrists, and Berkeley Geriatric Doctors.