inactive

Peter M Barkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 31st, 2014
A great Doc
It is clear the this doc is one of the hardest worning docs I havr ever seen. He seems to be the one everyone turns to with their problems and he always makes time for each person. He is beyond knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone.

November 6th, 2013
Frustrated
The most surly, rude, arrogant unprofessional office staff on the planet. After erroneously insisting that doc's practice does not accept my insurance - tho I had verified via phone and on-line and even had an insurance call the office with follow-up confirmation that doc's practice is indeed in my insurer's network - receptionist refused to make appointment and then passed me along to another hostile female who had the unprofessional, unmitigated gall to HANG UP ON ME!!!! Steer clear of this zoo!

July 31st, 2012
Poor attention to detail
This Dr miss diagnosed for 6-12 months and never paid attention to details on what was going on with the patient. Had he listened 6-12 months earlier he could have saved a life. I would consult a second opinion if Dr Barkin makes off like nothing is wrong when you visit.