Learn more about Dr. Peter Barre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Barre, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Barre, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Barre graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Barre MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Barre practice?
- Dr. Peter Barre has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Barre practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.