Dr. Peter Bartzen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Bartzen?

September 11th, 2017

Dr Peter Barzen was a bordline sadist.

I believe Dr. Peter Bartzen deliberately diagnosed illnesses incorrectly so as to make surgery a more likely solution, then surgically cut and removed far more than what was necessary, so as to collect a bigger financial reward from insurance companies Was rude, arrogant, uncaring and insensitive to the point of being cruel. He will have a lot of explaining to do when he meets his maker!

October 12th, 2015

Operated on me and all is good, nice quiet soft spoken DR. Hope I don't have to see him again

November 26th, 2013

Insensitive, poor patient care

I have NEVER had an experience with a medical professional like I did the past week. Not only did he not even greet me on the day of the surgery, but my husband was right there and he did not even introduce himself. A week later, when I came in to get my stitches removed, he was very impersonal, and scoffed at my request for a topical anesthetic. (After a week of very painful recovery, the last thing I wanted was more pain.) He proceeded to tug and clip with not one comforting comment as I was tearing and flinching in pain. The ONLY comment he said to me before leaving the room was "Well, if this was a problem for you, then you probably won't want to have those injections done. Up to you," Bang. The door shuts. I have never ever in my life been treated that insensitively and rudely. DO NOT go to this doctor. There are many others that will provide a more positive experience for you,

July 30th, 2015