A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bast, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bast graduated from Medical School;;06.01.06 - University of Michigan.
Dr. Bast has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Henry Bast MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Bast practice?
- Dr. Peter Bast has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bast practices Ophthalmology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI.
See Holland Ophthalmologists.