A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Baum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Baum, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Baum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Baum FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Baum practice?
- Dr. Peter Baum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Baum practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dekalb, IL and Ottawa, IL.
See Sycamore Pediatricians and Sycamore Allergists.