Learn more about Dr. Peter Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Baum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Baum, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Baum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Baum FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Baum practice?
- Dr. Peter Baum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Baum practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IL and Dekalb, IL.
See Sycamore Pediatricians and Sycamore Allergists.