2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Avoid like the plague show details Avoid like the plague
Oct 28th, 2015

This guy is absolutely the most rude physician I have ever met in my entire life. Not only have I left his office in tears on several occasions, but he also told me there was nothing wrong with me. I went to a different Doctor the next day and he was horrified that dr Baum allowed me to leave without any diagnosis at all; over 90% of my airway was blocked by an obstruction in my sinuses. Seriously, do NOT go to this guy. Go to Geneva where they will treat you with respect. Wish I could give him 0 stars.

Please Look Elsewhere show details Please Look Elsewhere
Jan 16th, 2015

Would not see this doctor again if he was last allergist on earth. Absolutely Worthless.

Avoid at all costs. show details Avoid at all costs.
Dec 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Baum for about a year and a half for terrible allergies and asthma. I havent been able to breathe out of my nose for the last few months and went to him for help. While I was in his office he insulted my face, telling me "you have quite the unusual looking nose. How do you feel about how your nose looks?" I was horrified and left his office in tears. He denied my problem and it turns out I do in fact have an obstruction after seeing another doctor. I will never return to Dr. Baum for fear of being insulted, ridiculed, and scoffed at. The nurse who does his allergy shots is also rude to me on a regular basis, and while waiting in his lobby I have had numerous passerby nurses mock my weight.

Feb 12th, 2014

This guy is a complete jack@$$. He doesn't listen and is completely rude. He should retire. Avoid this joke of a doctor. Save your money and time

Stay far away from this guy show details Stay far away from this guy
Jul 21st, 2012

The doctor didn't listen to either the patient or caregiver when presenting case. This doctor was very rude, demeaning and should retire. He not only was rude to a possible new patient but was trash talking the General MD that referred us there. How this man is still in business we don't know. Stay away from this guy.