Learn more about Dr. Peter Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Beatty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Beatty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Divine Savior Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ayer Beatty MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Beatty practice?
- Dr. Peter Beatty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Beatty practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.