A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beatty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beatty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Beatty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Beatty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Divine Savior Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ayer Beatty MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Beatty practice?
- Dr. Peter Beatty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Beatty practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.