A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Beatty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Beatty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Divine Savior Healthcare
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ayer Beatty MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Beatty practice?
- Dr. Peter Beatty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Beatty practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver Dam, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Beaver Dam Internists, Beaver Dam Hematologists, and Beaver Dam Oncologists.