Dr. Peter Beglin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Two thumbs up for Dr. Beglin and his staff !
How can I dislike, the man 'SAVED' my life approximately 13 years ago along with the great staff of Peace health St. Joseph's. He is ALWAYS through for when I check in with him. Has good 'bedside' manner and is professional in his presentation to me. Appears to be 'up' on the latest diagnosis, technology and application for the patient. Heartily recommended.

October 28th, 2012
Amazing
Dr. Beglin is the most fabulous cardiologist in the world - he cares about his patients and takes times to listen, no matter how long it takes - he is alert to what a patient needs.

June 15th, 2012
Elke Macartney
After my husband had a cardiac arrest, Dr Beglin was caring, answered questions, and was very present and knowledgeable. When my husband suffered a stroke a few days later, Dr Beglin had to, with a team of other professionals, come up with some tough choices in a tough situation. But his humanity shone through, and actually, all is well toady, with my husband on the mend! Care from people like Dr Beglin counts! thank you.

June 15th, 2012
Amazing carin
Dr. Beglin is the most sensitive doctor I've known. He listens so carefully and explains everything so well. I always know the alternatives and the consequences. I have a difficult health issue that Dr. Beglin researches and pursues answers for at the highest level.

August 10th, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Beglin. He is extremely knowledgeable,capable and professional.He is a caring Dr. with great bedside manner. He takes the time to answer questions and explain procedures well! I just had a complete heart cath test done and he followed up with me three times before I left the Hospital. Kudos to Dr. Pete Beglin!

January 31st, 2011
Exceptional Followup
Pete Beglin provides incredible followup on all areas of health care. In two instances he followed up on our behalf with non-cardiology care physicians regarding issues that were impacting overall health care. He frequently follows up by phone and has expedited follow on appointments with other specialists.

June 29th, 2010
Could not imagine a better cardiologist
Previously, the only review of this doctor on this site was written by a bitter ignoramus who could not distinguish between angiography and angioplasty.My experience has been the opposite of that reviewer's: Dr Beglin has shown himself to be as capable, tireless and dedicated a professional as could be desired. He is outstanding at explaining diagnostic findings and involving patient and family in the decision-making process.

September 11th, 2009
Offered unnecessary procedures- money making goal
I was (literally forced to it) extra (in house) procedure; I refused one, after the first (in house) did not uncover what was wrong with me. These were offered in house. He did not find what was wrong with me, and no follow up was scheduled. Only nurse called and left the message on the end of this ordeal. I had to fight off all this sell procedures, one of them angioplasty, with his explanations that it is the only way to check if I have cholesterol buildup in the heart arteries. At the end my cholesterol was just fine, special blood test was done, but not willingly offered by him, (not in house test).no procedures necessary!!!! Im glad I did refuse this expensive, unnecessary, invasive, money making for him procedure!!!Recommendation: Always ask this doctor why do I need this procedure, especially if its in house one!!!!I had to pay about $1500, after insurance converge, and no diagnose!!!!