Dr. Peter Beitsch MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016
Friendly and professional! Dr Beitsch and nurse Terry Both demonstrate their sincere interest in caring for the patient. All of the staff is dedicated to providing a satisfying visit for their patients. Ed P (Thanks for being there when i needed you)

September 16th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!
I am in the health care business. So I know. He has helped me for the lat 2-3 years with my breast issues. His office is prompt to respond to any concerns. His nurse navigator is one of the best I have dealt with.

July 12th, 2016
Love him, love his staff!
Everyone in the office is professional and courteous!

July 2nd, 2016
Dr. Beitsch is excellent
Dr. Beitsch is kind, caring, and compassionate to his patients.

June 5th, 2016
He cares! Thank:0

March 26th, 2016
I found Dr. Beitsch and his staff to be very professional and helpful. This was my second opinion and Dr. Beitsch explained everything to me in a way that I understood. His staff was very helpful. If I ever get cancer again......( hopefully, I won't ) Dr. Beitsch is my guy!!!!

November 4th, 2015
Cancer Navigator
I find both Dr. Beitsch and Dallas Surgical Group to be exceptional in the field of breast and melanoma cancer. In today's healthcare, you must be a very wise consumer. His nurse is exceptional! Dr. Beitsch is an international and nationally recognized physician. I am proud to call him my surgeon!!!!!!

October 21st, 2015
Ignored
The surgery I had by Dr. P. Beitsch had lousy sutures, broke open and got infected. Help was ignored. I had to go to an emergency room for medications. The doctor and staff look for someone to blame rather than helping. It’s very easy to get an appointment, sort of like In And Out Burger. Everyone is trained to say that they don’t have time to talk because someone is else is waiting or they are busy. Doc’s got a new Penthouse Office so he can look down on all of his investment property.

October 5th, 2015
Colonel
If you are interested in a Doctor that doesn't consider you or your time important this is your guy.

August 6th, 2015
The Dr and staff were excellent! They will take the time to explain your treatments, and even helped us with dealing with the insurance company, and getting everything set up with the surgery center. You guys are the best at what you do! Thanks for everything!

March 14th, 2015
Dr Beitsch gave me the worst experience I could have ever had. The good news which I dont take lightly is that he removed my cancer in my leg. With that said, he used staple sutures and it was the ugliest cutting I had seen and other healthcare providers were astonished with the sutures. When they were removed, the wound opened and the Dr. only looked at the wound through steri strips, not even looking directly at the wound. He proposed a wound vac that I had for 5 months and did not work. Ultimately, I needed two additional surgeries to close the wound which was infected and obviously it was not done by Dr. Beitsch. I should also mention that after the surgery he performed, he did not come into recovery to check on me and spent minimal time in the office.......He has a very nice and expensive office with great art work, but I would strongly recommend that you stay away from this Doctor if you want a Doctor that cares, takes a personal interest and provides good follow-up.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Beitsch met all of my expectations in a courteous and professional manner. A+