Surgeon, Medical Oncologist
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C760
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-8039
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great group!  |  show details
by Lynn Rester on Apr 23rd, 2014

When my small hometown Doctors office was unable to jump the hurdles to get my insurance to approve much needed out of network cancer treatment, Dr Beitsch's office got the job done and wasted no more precious time, after an already wasted 6 months due to our small town ER incorrectly diagnosing my large underarm & breast lumps and pain as a pulled muscle!

|  Finally At Ease  |  show details
by E,B, Keefer on Feb 5th, 2014

After looking around and finally giving up, I found Dr. Beitsch and his staff made me feel comforted and respected. Dr. Beitch helped me understand that I'm definitely high risk ad we started developing a plan for the future. I felt that finally a breast specialist and his staff really involved me in eachstep. Most of all, I felt someone in this field listened. I feel I was led to this practice and am blessed to now to be in this high risk program.

|  Two Years Cancer Free!  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I saw Dr. Beitsch two years ago. I was three months pregnant and diagnosed with melanoma. I saw him in my second trimester for a scary surgery. He is such an expert and always put my mind at ease. He would always answer my email questions on the same day...sometimes within minutes. Today I have been able to introduce him to my very healthy daughter, Emma, and let him see her at every follow up. I am also cancer free for two years!!

|  Sondra York  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Beitsch is a great surgeon and his office and surgical staff,(especially his nurse), including his anesthesiologist, are awesome. They have given me wonderful care during and after both my surgeries. I could not be more pleased and highly recommend them.

|  Professional and personable  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Peter is nice combination of high talent, medical knowledge, gets to the point and is a really likeable guy to boot. No attitude and his staff are all wonderful as well. I have used Dr. Beitsch for melanoma and basal removals. Both during surgery and in office procedures. I recommend his work and medical care without any reservations.

|  lawrence  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

life saving,intelligent, and caring doctor......and a great staff.

|  Tina Marie  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Chief physician, Dr. Peter Beitsch, is widely recognized for excellence in surgical oncology, breast cancer surgery and the care of the patient with all stages of melanoma. He and his staff provide you with the most accurate, innovative, and technologically advanced surgical management of cancer care in Dallas, Texas. I have sent many patients to Dr. Beitsh. He has saved and cured every single patient that continued under his care. He is the absolutely the best and we love him.... one patient being my mother and the other myself.

|  Bill  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Outstanding physician. Thoughtful and accurate diagnosis. Looking forward to a clean bill of health at the conclusion of my next surgery for melanoma. His nurse, Teri, is an exceptional person too.

|  Superior knowledge and great patient interaction  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

I was recently diagnosed with melanoma and was put in touch with Dr. Beitsch who got me in to see him in merely a few days. His analysis of my pathalogy reports was totally accurate and he perfomed a scan to determine lymph node invasion. He conducted my surgery the following week with full success. He is a superb doctor and very personable to say the least. A tribute to the practice of his speciality.

|  Not very attentive after surgeries  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

Dr. Beitsch doesn't seem too interested in the recovery of a severe patient. Maybe the reason was because he was the cause of the patient having an extended hospital stay and several extra surgeries over several weeks. He showed up on average about once a week to check on the patient and stayed about 2-3 minutes. We didn't see him for almost an entire 2 weeks. Other doctors came in and checked on the patient over the many weeks but Beitsch didn't show too much concern.

|  Surgical experience  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

Doctor was able to see me on same day of request due to referral from my Mohs surgeon. Timeliness was very important and surgery was scheduled within 2 days of referral. Surgery experience was somewhat like a cattle car with a 2 hour wait on the gurney with the needle in my arm. I saw the doctor only in passing after surgery. He was very positive in his brief comments and that was important. Doctor did not explain much about my condition, his post-op exam was very brief. However, his nursing staff was very attentive and explained post-op care adequately.

|  Excellent care from Dr. Beitsch with great follow up!!!  |  show details
by Clossie on May 28th, 2009

I called Dr. B's office late one Friday - was in his office the following Monday. Accurate diagnosis, successful surgery, and great post surgical care with appropriate follow up treatments. I can call and get into see him on the same day if I need to. His nurse Teri is pretty special too.

|  show details
May 13th, 2009

Dr. Beitsch provided provided great medical care. However the experience with the staff has not been on the same level. They lose appointments, over book clients and have no regard for our time. They are also non-apologetic for their actions and even tell us that they had an all employee meeting - as the reason they were running 2 hours behind on all appointments.