A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Belott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Belott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Belott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belott graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Belott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Belott MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Belott practice?
- Dr. Peter Belott has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Belott practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Cardiologists.