A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Belott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Belott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belott
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Belott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Belott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belott graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Belott MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Belott practice?
- Dr. Peter Belott has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Belott practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Cardiologists.