Dr. Peter Bendt MD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Bendt is phenomenal. He listens, explains, and THEN treats. He takes the patient's opinion into consideration when looking at treatment options, and he set in motion a chain of events that helped to repair a bone deformity in my daughter, which all our other doctors totally ignored. My only regret is that I didn't start seeing Dr. Bendt YEARS ago.

October 20th, 2014
UM Laity/Community Volunteer
I been Dr Bendt's patient about 14 yrs. He is only one of two Doctors that respects what I have to say about my conditions and responsibly goes thru my records to keep up with my history. Never fails to advise me of test results and has always shown up anytime there was an emergency. I can not recommend this Doctor enough.

September 19th, 2012
Does not rush you through. Takes time to talk with you. Very nice man. Have been seeing him since he started at Grove City many years ago.

May 30th, 2012
One of the best doctors in the area.
I have been a patient of Dr.Bendt for some time he and his staff has always treated me with respect and has taken the time to answer any questions and he explains all test that need/have been done.he has even scheduled my yearly physical and diabetic exam together so it would save me some money,How many doctors will do that!

February 29th, 2012
I have been to Dr. Bendt several times for some serious health issues. The staff has always been helpful and prompt in scheduling me an appointment. I have regularly gotten in the same day or in just a few days. He has always been caring and helpful. His staff have been pleasant and easy to work with. He has even phoned me at home to follow up on my care. He has spent plenty of time with me and his concern has been wonderful.

January 26th, 2012
acts like a rude A'Hole
seemed rude ,gruff like he couldnt waste a minute and mentioned billing a few times during my brief physical -the worst experience from a visit with a dr ,his patients should be pittied for having him as theyre doctor

January 21st, 2010
Awful place, very money hungry, follow up and follow through with me as a patient was the worst I have ever delt with. Because of his lack of eitherhis follow up or staff he caused my Daughter being cancelled from her health ins. Very opinionated and rude staff! Had given me copies of my record prior to me firing him, free of charge but now insists there will be a charge per page! Very rude and unprofessional.