A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Benincasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Benincasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Benincasa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benincasa graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Benincasa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Benincasa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Benincasa practice?
- Dr. Peter Benincasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Benincasa practices Allergy & Immunology near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Garfield, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Clark Allergists.