A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Benincasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Benincasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benincasa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benincasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Benincasa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benincasa graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Benincasa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Benincasa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Benincasa practice?
- Dr. Peter Benincasa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Benincasa practices Allergy & Immunology near Garfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ.
See Garfield Allergists.