A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Benotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Benotti is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Benotti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Nutrition Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Benotti graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Benotti practice?
Dr. Peter Benotti practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Bordentown, NJ.
See Danville Surgeons.