A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Benotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Benotti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benotti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Benotti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Nutrition Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Benotti graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Benotti MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Benotti practice?
- Dr. Peter Benotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Benotti practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.