A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bergquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bergquist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergquist graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bergquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edwin Bergquist DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Bergquist practice?
- Dr. Peter Bergquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bergquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.