A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bergquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bergquist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergquist
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergquist graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bergquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Bergquist DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Bergquist practice?
- Dr. Peter Bergquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bergquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Platte, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Casper, WY.
See North Platte Surgeons.