A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bergquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bergquist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergquist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergquist graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bergquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Bergquist DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Bergquist practice?
- Dr. Peter Bergquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bergquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Casper, WY.
See Casper Surgeons.