A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bergreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bergreen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bergreen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergreen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bergreen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bergreen MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Bergreen practice?
- Dr. Peter Bergreen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bergreen practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.