A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bernier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Bernier practice?
Dr. Peter Bernier practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.