A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bernier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernier
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bernier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Bernier DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Bernier practice?
- Dr. Peter Bernier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bernier practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.