A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bernstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Pregnancy Complications
- Puerperal Disorders
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bernstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Peter Bernstein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bernstein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooksville, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.