Dr. Peter Bianco DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Excellent
Dr. Bianco was very knowledgeable, polite, and took his time seeing me. He addressed every concern I had & clarified with me. I highly recommend his practice.

November 22nd, 2016
My visit was quick and efficient. The staff are kind and knowledgeable. Thanks for Everything.

September 30th, 2016
I was referred to dr Bianca by a different person at a dif doc office and he's been great and the staff is kind and respectful. I would recommend him to friends and family he has been so great through this high risk pregnancy csection in 2 weeks

January 22nd, 2016
Great provider, best doctor I've ever had
Dr. Bianco has delivered my 2 (and soon to be #) children. He is always prompt, courteous and makes me feel at ease. I've never had to wait a long time to be seen and he always listens to me and makes sure all of my questions are answered before the appointment is over. He is very knowledgeable, professional and knows what he's doing. I'd recommend him to anyone.

December 23rd, 2015
I've seen Dr. Bianco a few times and each time he has made me feel at ease. He may only spend a short time with you but it is quality time. His explanations are clear and as a result my anxiety caused by the symptoms are lessened. He is very professional and so kind.

September 18th, 2015
Sloppy
I've been going here for 14 years and after yesterday I will be changing my care, i've had 2 babies here so it's really a sad day when a place that was once great is runiened by turn over. I like the doctors but the staff is horrible. Not to mention the rude signs about kids not being allowed to make any noise and to make children wait outside when there are no activities at all. What's more is they didn't call with me with my results and when I tracked them down they didn't even know that what they were reading me was bad and I need more care. They said the dr was not going to call me back even though I've waited for days and no appointments for over a week. Some things can't wait a week, espicslly a cancer issue. Dr Bianco called me personally when I switched Dr's when I was pregnant with my son to come back because they do in fact take my insurance. The staff makes this place undesirable to say the least and after over a decade it may be time to move on. Update: definitely leaving. Worst treatment!!! I should have left 5 years ago when all of a sdden Sandy Winn his PA left from out of nowhere. She had been there a long time, no explanation she was just gone, this place has been horrible ever since. Good reddens. They don't care about their patients nor respect them.

August 30th, 2015
Melinda was amazing. Made me feel comfortable. The entire staff was great

July 9th, 2015
I am having my 3rd baby with Dr Bianco and Melinda Lacy. I recommend the office to anyone and could not ask for a better experience. The entire office has always been helpful and friendly to myself and my family. My questions are always answered by anyone or they find out quickly!

May 28th, 2015
The Staff is Excellent
This office is nice kind. They work with me. Very informative. This office & its staff has gone above & beyond to make me feel comfortable & ive enjoyed my experience with Melinda & Dr. Bianco & staff. Thanks for every thing.

December 3rd, 2014
This doctor is the one whom I trust absolutely. He provides excellent care and answers all my questions without being in a hurry. He provides his opinion and lets me make my own decision. He has an reassuring demeanor- like "Everything will be okay". Thank you Dr. Bianco!

July 31st, 2014
From the moment I initially phoned to schedule an appt, each and every person has been polite, pleasant, helpful, and genuinely compassionate. When at the office, each person in the waiting room was greeted warmly and able to relax in a clean, bright, and comfy area. Overall, this office is exceptional!

May 20th, 2014
I love coming here to see everyone who works here! Everyone is so friendly and knows me, and have helped me through both pregnancies!