A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Billing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Billing, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billing
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Billing, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billing graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Billing FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Billing practice?
- Dr. Peter Billing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Billing practices Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Surgeons, Edmonds Family Physicians, and Edmonds Bariatric Specialists.