A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Billing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Billing, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Billing, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billing graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Billing FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Billing practice?
- Dr. Peter Billing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Billing practices Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA.
See Edmonds Surgeons, Edmonds Family Physicians, and Edmonds Bariatric Specialists.