Dr. Peter David Binstock MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Binstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Binstock graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binstock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Binstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Binstock practice?
Dr. Peter Binstock practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Binstock, Dr. Pete Binstock, Dr. Pierre Binstock