A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Binstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binstock
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Binstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Binstock, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Binstock graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binstock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Binstock MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Binstock practice?
- Dr. Peter Binstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Binstock practices Infectious Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.