A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Binstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binstock
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Binstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Binstock, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Binstock graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binstock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Binstock MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Binstock practice?
- Dr. Peter Binstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Binstock practices Infectious Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.