A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Birnbaum, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Birnbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Birnbaum MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Peter Birnbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Birnbaum practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Santa Cruz Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Santa Cruz Surgeons, and Santa Cruz Cardiologists.