Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Blackburn
Dr. Peter Blackburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Corbin, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Blackburn is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington, University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and Uk Healthcare Hospitals. Dr. Blackburn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Blackburn has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...