A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Blackstone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Blackstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Blackstone DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Blackstone practice?
- Dr. Peter Blackstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Blackstone practices Internal Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists.