A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Blaes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Blaes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Blaes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaes graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Blaes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Viggo Blaes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Blaes practice?
- Dr. Peter Blaes has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Blaes practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.