A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Blakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Blakey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Blakey, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blakey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Patrick Blakey FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Blakey practice?
- Dr. Peter Blakey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Blakey practices Pediatrics near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Midlothian Pediatricians.